What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number and other personally identifiable information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – The information you provide helps us to tailor our site to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – The information you provide helps us improve our website and its overall functionality and performance.
- To improve customer service – The information you provide helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – The information you provide allows us to process a financial transaction.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service you request.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature – The information you provide allows us to contact you regarding these special activities and notify you of the results.
- To send periodic emails – The information you provide may be used to send you correspondence, newsletters and updates pertaining to your interests and activities.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via an encrypted channel. Sensitive payment information is never stored on our computers. It is transmitted directly to our payment processor and is only accessible to authorized personnel. They are required to keep your information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for research and other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer information, products or services from third parties on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the 'My Profile' page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), our policy in regards to the protection of personal information of youngsters under the age of thirteen is located at yoloLancaster.org/coppa.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at yoloLancaster.org/terms
This policy was last modified on 5/1/2014.
Antelope Valley Partners for Health
44226 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534